Three Pocket Fitness Sorter with The Full Banking Solution
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Miss Cyndi. Guo(Mr.)
12f, Changchun Masion, No. 159 Lingqiao Road, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China 315020
Counting speed: Over 800pcs/min
Output Stackers: 3 stackers (2 + 1 reject)
Input Hopper Capacity: 800pcs (1200pcs with optional paper guide)
Output Stackers Capacity: 250 - 300pcs (each of the stacker capacity)
Countable Banknote Limit: (Length) 110mm - 180mm
(Width) 50mm - 85mm
(Thickness) 0.075mm - 0.15mm
Dimensions(mm): 340(L) × 498(W) × 498(H)
Power Supply: 110-250V 50/60HZ
Power Consumption: 180W
Net Weight: 28KGS
Ambient Temperature: 0 - 45ºC
Relative Humidity: 40%~90% RH (non-condensing)
* Press one key to reach the five preset sorting modes including ATM mode, circulation mode, standard mode etc..
* Large screen with humanized design showing various information at a glance;
* Special quantity batching design for the user to know well the allocation of the banknotes at any time;
* Flexible sorting modes through denomination, series and the quality level of the banknotes etc..
* Different sorting standards (for holes, corner, stain, tape, tear, deink etc..)can be set for the banknotes of different denomination or series;
* Full passageway opening design to eliminate the jamming problem;
* Modular sensors design for more convenient and efficient after sales-maintenance;
* Dust cover installed caring the health of the user
* Non-stop operation to ensure the high processing volume up to 72000pcs/hour.
* Sorting standard reference:
* 4 color image detection module (2 groups, each 4pcs) with high resolution assuring 100% detection of the slightest abnormity on the banknotes;
* 6 channels of patent color detection model specially working on the detection of color ink and florescent ink;
* 16 channels of patent depth detection module assuring the detection of the thinnest tape on the banknotes;
* 18 channels of full area MG detection module assuring the full area scanning of the MG signal allocation on the banknotes.